Welcome to Tom's Pages - Here you might find photos and thoughts from weekend explorations
of California and Central Coast backroads - with a few furry felines added in just for the fluff.


You may see more photos at Tom Lott Photography www.catalott.com


Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rumper Stickers

The weeds are taking over the far back yard, growing a foot a day, and providing a feast for gophers. The big black cat, TC, loves this fine spring weather, as his favorite outdoor activities are sunbathing on the deck chairs, rolling in the tall grasses and catching gophers. When he returns inside, he has stickers throughout his thick, black fur - burr belly and rumper stickers I tell him as I try to keep him calm enough to brush the debris out of his coat. He is quite vocal in his annoyance with the unwanted attention, and I can only get the job half done before he gets too rambunctious to stay still. And I shouldn't wonder that I find thorny spikes in bed when I roll over - TC slept there first.

No comments:

Post a Comment